India’s win by 124 runs over against Pakistan has set the Twitter on fire. Twitterati is head over heels and has left no chance to troll Pakistan with its humor and wit. And the job is led by none other than Virender Sehwag, who is known to never mince his words when it comes it expressing himself.
Thanks to Sehwag, #BaapBaapHotaHai is trending nationally on Twitter.
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) June 4, 2017
When Sourav Ganguly challenged Sehwag for a 100m sprint.
And his parody account.
— Virender Sahwag (@virendersahwag) June 4, 2017
Rest of the Twitter wasn’t behind in trolling Pakistan. Here are some of the best tweets.
1) When Hardik Pandya smashed 3 consecutive Sixes.
— Satender Singh (@CaptainSatender) June 4, 2017
2) This epic joke which never gets old.
3) Communication skills of Pakistan Cricket Team.
— Ricky™ (@ricks074u) June 4, 2017
5) This picture has instantly become the ‘nuclear bomb’ of troll army.
6) When Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan held the fort.
Meanwhile in Pakistan –
Boss, this is getting tough. Pepsi kohlo.
We can't get the openers out.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 4, 2017
— The-Lying-Lama (@KyaUkhaadLega) June 4, 2017
7) When the match was stopped due to rains.
— ilyas (@IlyasAssibutt04) June 4, 2017
— PhD in Bakchodi (@Atheist_Krishna) June 4, 2017