69 is apparently one of the most ‘loved’ positions and every person who claims to be an ‘expert’ in sex have claimed to have the expertise to do it perfectly. For those who have been living under the rock; it involves both the partners to simultaneously give and receive oral sex with each other. Porn and movies have played a significant part in making ’69ing’ a fashionable fad.
It may look fashionable, you might sound progressive while bragging about it and could be the ‘must try’ things on your sexual agenda but it is certainly not the position you are looking for to have perfect coitus. A majority of the couples try it for the first time and forget it.
1) How can you give pleasure to your partner when you yourself are moaning? This ends up in mediocre oral pleasure for both the partners.
2) Admit it, it ain’t comfortable at all! Especially when one partner is taller than the other; one ends up stretching the neck to reach the sweet spot. It is also hard to figure out who should be on the top.
3) With faces in opposite direction, it is not possible for either of the partners to express themselves without saying it.
4) You surely love to take your partner to the extreme but not by shoving your nose in the magic spot. Right?
5) There is an imbalance. Imbalance of performance, physical comfort, and inability to enjoy freely.