There is nothing to beat the heavenly aroma of a freshly brewed rich, warm cuppa coffee. Coffee not just awakens senses but also heightens mood and provides a long-lasting feeling of vivacity and vitality.
On this International Coffee Day, we bring you a few reasons coffee lovers make to sip a cuppa coffee every now and then.
1. It’s not just a cup of coffee. It is a cup of inspiration! It fills me with a sense of motivation to rise & shine and face the day with a smile.
2. Much as I would like to, I can’t buy happiness but I can buy a cup of coffee which sounds almost synonymous to me.
3. Commitment to coffee instills in me a strong sense of commitment to my work as well as loved ones.
4. Coffee helps me retain my sanity and composure.
5. I drink coffee as it helps improve my performance at work remarkably.
6. At the end of the day all I need is a cup of heavenly coffee. It works as a magical potion and brings me back to life!
7. My day feels incomplete without coffee!
8. Just the divine aroma of a sinful rich coffee seems to take away all my blues.
9. Coffee is my intrinsic requirement. I just cannot do without it. It doesn’t just perk me up but also tastes like hopes & dreams and makes life seem worthwhile!
10. I drink coffee only because one thing leads to another and a lot can happen over coffee.